Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:05 pm

Valentina just watched James and Tomix show off their powers, Tomix's being nowhere near as impressive as James'. Val glanced over her shoulder, noticing the large body of water behind her, then chuckled to herself before leaning against James. Just like our first date, eh? Don't think I don't know what you're up to.... She smirked and whispered something that wasn't meant for innocent ears, then moved away from James a little. If he got the jist of what she was saying, then he'd be the one who would need the cold water down his pants this time. She simply crossed her arms over her chest, grinning that trademark grin of hers that showed she was up to no good.

Last edited by Valentina Volpe on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:49 am

Tomix clenched his fist. What was he doing!? He wasn't going to show off all his powers to this Espada...he'll need it when he declares war. Plus, he was terrible when it involved sand.
"Very Impressive, Espada. I'm sure you are stronger then me. I assume this because you are the Primera. I also assume this because you seem to be carelessly flaunting your power."
"You also cannot assume me and Tomix are weaklings, as yo do not know my true purpose." Delta spoke mysteriously.

Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:25 pm

James snapped his fingers, " Silence hologram. Living beings are talking. " He showed Tomix each of his palms, " Sorry, not Primera. See the two one's, means eleven. " He reached down and picked up a scoop of sand, as he brought it up it transformed into an apple.

" Actually I have one other power, even greater than that of complete creation. " He motioned to teh apple as it suddenly ceased to exist. " Complete destruction. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2